Wednesday 14 November 2012

Need for Speed Most Wanted Android Hack - UPDATED - 28/05/13




Money and "SP" hack

Use GameCIH or GameGuardian, enter money amount, buy paint hit - button

Repeat until you get 2 values, change both to desired amount and your money will appear and then change it


As for "sp" enter current value, enter race do a takedown or complete any achievement pause hit + button

Repeat until you get 2 values, change both and next time you get an achievement or complete a race your new value will show up again and then change it

Enjoy,

If the above method is hard, use my titanium backup...

  1. Download this FILE
  2. Extract it to SD/Titanium backup/
  3. Restore the data 

You can also use this TiBkp file also


Many Complained about above hacks, so here is another one... This must work in all phones...

Just Download and Install this APK, you will get unlimited money...

Click here to know How to Use Titanium Backup



Filled Under:

19 comments:

  1. i did what you said but it just wont give me two values first it gives me like 900 values then when i buy paint and enter the new number it gives me 0 found!!i have a galaxy s2 and i am using gamecih Resurrection remix ROM help me please i want to hack the money amount

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply before buying a car enter d amount of money you have than buy a car n den enter the remaining amount n search.. u will get 2 or 3 values.. change dem to 358000000 n lock them wid gamecih.. complete a race n voila u have d money.. !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much for hack :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need a rooted device?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No luck isolating the right values. Tried GameCIH and GameGuardian. Neither worked And I Burned Through Like $20,000.

    They both work on all my other games, just not NFS.

    Rooted GS3 Running CM10.1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey rk00064 I am also facing the same problem of 0 values found... I tried each and each thing but still not getting any solution plzz help..!!

    Rooted Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini with CM10.1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get back to you on this soon...

      Delete
    2. Download and install this APK - http://adf.ly/PeWG5

      Delete
  7. Hey I downloaded d apk but nw my data is not being accepted....plzz help...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that case, you have to Download the data too...

      Delete
  8. whr the link of ur backup give me in my rply

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks bro...
    its works in my sensation xe.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. bro can you send me your titanium backup file?
    rahul.94@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. bro please mail me the titanium backup file on my mail? rahul.94@live.com adfly is not availaible in India

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just use this link - https://adf.ly/PeWG5

      put "s" after "http" in any adfly link.. it works like charm...

      Delete
  12. Thank you very much for tbk file.. it's work on galaxy young s6310.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much... tbk file work.. my device galaxy s6310.

    ReplyDelete