Monday 5 March 2012

Improve LG optimus one p500 3D performance - updated







This tweak  really works well in all most all the gb or cm7 based roms... I have tested  in Oxygen rom 2.3.2, Slimgen v1.5.1 and perfect peso  



Instructions:
1. Download New Adreno Libs

2. Remove libGLES_android.so from /system/lib/egl

3. Flash new adreno libs

4. Add this @ ur build.prop( use root explorer system/build.prop)


Code:
debug.sf.hw=1
debug.composition.type=gpu
ro.secure=0
windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=280
debug.performance.tuning=1
video.accelerate.hw=1
dalvik.vm.verify-bytecode=false
dalvik.vm.dexopt-data-only=1
persist.android.strictmode=0
ro.min_pointer_dur=1
5. Reboot, Enjoy


here is the complete picturised instruction :


Oxygen rom

Installing oxygen rom
Rebooting

Oxygen home

Overclock at 768/600

Antutu score before

Neocore before

Flash adreno libs and edit build.prop

Antutu after

Neocore after


This has really worked and it works .... this is the proof....

NOTE : 1. Backup before using any tweaks.
              2. Use franco #4 kernel for nightlies or if u get bootloops.
              3. Dont add build.prop scripts for perfectpeso

join my blog and share my blog...

give me THANKS on xda..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1530411


This thread is on xda news.... check this out too...

http://www.xda-developers.com/android/tweak-for-lg-p500-increases-3d-graphics-performance/


by,
  rk00064

Filled Under:

13 comments:

  1. Hello,I am the developer of SlimGen,thank you for testing your tweak with my rom aswell :D
    I am going to test out this with a newly flashed ROM,installed ONLY Dungeon Defenders,which lags like hell on our LG P500.
    After that,I use the new lib files and I want to see the results.
    I'm going to post a new comment when I am finished testing and with your permission,I might even include this in the next SlimGen release :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. pls join my blog and share my blog .... gimme a thanks on xda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It works also on arnova 7cg2, not so much improvement but, it is something :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. try by changing kernel...... bt it really works with lg p500

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well actually it does improve game performance but only just a bit. But hey,now I can play Dungeon Defenders even at huge waves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. anyway it helps

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you look closely, the poll is russian...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which poll??

      Delete
    2. The one up there, do the maths, is it 100% in total?

      Delete
  8. @Rally 517 ... this tweak is only for adreno 200 chipsets, your ZTE warp has got an adreno 205 chipset.... so it wont works

    ReplyDelete
  9. i did not understand 4th step

    ReplyDelete
  10. use an application called "ROOT EXPLORER", using that goto a folder called "system", there search for a file called "build.prop", open it in text editor and add the code given my me into it...

    pls backup before trying any tweaks..
    this tweak will not work on stock 2.3.3

    ReplyDelete